As the world¡¯s leading corporate information distribution service, PR Newswire Asia has signed an agreement with Air China to offer high-end business travelers the PR Newswire Asia press release distribution service. From April 1st to June 30th 2009, PR Newswire Asia will provide all passengers of Air China¡¯s Forbidden Pavilion First Class and Capital Pavilion Business Class one complimentary press release, for distribution in North America or mainland China. This offer also includes an internet media monitoring service. Once again, Air China has shown a commitment to providing its high-end business travelers with individual value-added services.
Application Process for the Complimentary Service:
- After boarding the Forbidden Pavilion First Class and Capital Pavilion Business Class cabin, passengers should dial the PR Newswire Asia customer service line (+86-10-58645288, +86-10-58645290) to apply for this service. To verify identity, passengers will be required to provide the boarding ticket or a copy of the itinerary and the original boarding pass, and to furnish relevant personal information according to PR Newswire Asia's requirements.
- The PR Newswire Asia service staff will verify and check the passenger¡¯s identity, make a record of the passenger's information, and notify the passenger of the detailed release process and notes.
- The passenger will send the news release to PR Newswire Asia via the editor¡¯s mailbox (email@example.com) and then the editor from PR Newswire Asia will call the passenger to confirm receipt of the news release.
- PR Newswire Asia will send the edited news release to the customer for final confirmation by email. The customer will determine the area (North America or mainland China), industries, and time for distribution.
- PR Newswire Asia will send the news release as required by the passenger to all print and internet media covered by PR Newswire Asia in the designated area. An internet media monitoring report will be provided no later than seven working days after distribution.
- The complimentary news release distribution service is provided solely for passengers traveling with Forbidden Pavilion First Class and Capital Pavilion Business Class between April 1st and June 30th, 2009.
- Passengers are required to call PR Newswire Asia to apply for this complimentary service within two months after traveling with Forbidden Pavilion First Class and Capital Pavilion Business Class. If this timeframe is not met, they will forfeit the right to apply. Passengers flying both one-way and return flights are entitled to only one complimentary distribution service.
- Passengers who travel repeatedly with Forbidden Pavilion First Class and Capital Pavilion Business Class between April 1st and June 30th, 2009 will be provided a maximum of three complimentary distribution services.
- The passenger applying for this complimentary distribution service is guaranteed of the authenticity and timeliness of the news release provided. The content of the distribution must contain corporate news or information.
- The news release must not include any content violating the regulation and law of the countries concerned or sensitive information related to politics, religion, or race. It must not include excessive commercialization or advertised content. The final decision for the distribution of the news release will be determined by PR Newswire Asia.
- The final interpretation right for this complimentary promotional activity solely belongs to Air China and PR Newswire Asia.
Details of this service will be announced shortly on Air China and PR Newswire Asia's Chinese and English websites. Any corresponding promotional materials will be distributed at ticketing offices designated by Air China. We look forward to receiving your responses.
Selected Flights with Forbidden Pavilion First Class and Capital Pavilion Business Class
|Flight||Flights with Forbidden Pavilion and Capital Pavilion service||Flight Code||Aircraft
|Forbidden Pavilion First Class||Capital Pavilion Business Class|
About the News Release Distribution Service
PR Newswire Asia is the Asian branch of PR Newswire, the world¡¯s oldest and largest corporate information distribution service provider. It aids corporations and organizations by sending their clients' announcements to 170 countries and regions in 40 languages in an economic and effective manner. It provides customers with various services which include media monitoring, newspaper clipping, media information, information disclosure, and investor communication.
Leading distribution network
- Covers 24,000+ media and more than one million investors in 170 countries and regions
- Covers 10,000+ journalists and editors of 3,000+ media in mainland China
- Covers more than 30 mainstream financial data providers such as Reuters, Bloomberg and Dow Jones
- Covers more than nine million smart phone users and more than 60 million wireless internet users in mainland China