Functions & Structures of T3 Levels
C Zone (T3C) is an integrated service area and connects with traffic centers. It has four levels over ground and two levels under ground. Major functions of each level are as follows:
- Level 4: for domestic and international passengers to proceed with boarding procedures - business area available on the floating island; connecting bridges leading to traffic centers.
- Level 3: for domestic departures - security inspection procedures for passengers of domestic flights; domestic business-class and first-class lounges of Air China; restaurants; airlines lounges.
- Level 2: for domestic arrivals ĘC Domestic & International baggage Claims; custom inspection for international arrival; domestic-domestic and domestic-international transfer area; APM (Automated Personnel Mover) platform; distant parking bays for domestic flights; domestic business-class and first-class lounges of Air China; connecting bridges leading to traffic centers.
- Level 1: for station site ĘC baggage belt for domestic and international arrival; baggage sorting for domestic departure; staff restaurant; airport VIP lounge.
Functions & Structures of D Zone in T3 (T3D)
D Zone (T3D) was opened before the 2008 Olympics to be temporarily used for charter flights security during the Olympics and Paralympics. It has three levels over ground and one level underground. Major functions of each level are as follows:
- Level 3: for international arrivals.
- Level 2: for international departures - waiting area for international departure.
- Level 1: CIQ for international departures - distant parking bays for domestic flights.
- Level -1: APM platforms - high speed transmission system for international baggage.
Functions & Structures of E Zone in T3 (T3E)
E Zone (T3E) is used for entry/exit of international flights. International passengers wait and board here.
It has three levels over ground and one level underground. Major functions of each level are as follows:
- Level 3: for international arrivals ĘC quarantine and frontier inspections for international arrival.
- Level 2: for international departures ĘC APM platforms; quarantine, frontier, security and customs inspections for international departure, international business-class and first-class lounges.
1. Time-recorded Lounge
2. Time-recorded Lounge
4. Comprehensive Convenience Store
5. Left-luggage Office
6. Changing Room for Passengers
7. Comprehensive Services
9. Industry and Commerce Bank of China (ICBC)
10. Hotels Inquiry
11. Airport Inquiry Counter
12. Changing Room for Passengers
13. Foreign Currency Exchange
14. Hotels Inquiry
15. Hotels Inquiry
16. Foreign Currency Exchange
17. Foreign Currency Exchange
18. Hotels Inquiry
19. Changing Room for Passengers
20. Airport Inquiry Counter
22. Bank of Beijing
23. Hotels Inquiry
24. Comprehensive Services
25. Left-luggage Office
26. Changing Room for Passengers
27. Comprehensive Convenience Store
28. Business Center
29. Comprehensive Convenience Store
30. Comprehensive Convenience Store
International and Domestic Arrival Exits are set up respectively in the middle of T3C (the red zone) and the sides (the green zone). Guests waiting for the arrival of passengers can do so at the corresponding exit as shown. Changing rooms for passengers, teller machines, the information desk for hotels and restaurants, and other service facilities are also located on this floor to provide passengers with more convenient and user-friendly ground services.
For more information, please click to log on to the Beijing Capital International Airport website.