General information about the Geneva-Beijing flight and the Geneva airport
1. Flight timetable (local time of originating and departing places)
Summer time: CA862 Departs at 20:25 Arrives at 12:55+1
Winter time: CA862 Departs at 19:20 Arrives at 12:55+1
Flight time: 10 hours and 30 minutes
Summer time: CA861 Departs at 13:30 Arrives at 18:25
Winter time: CA861 Departs at 13:10 Arrives at 17:20
Flight time: 10 hours and 55 minutes
2. Opening and closing time of check in counters at Geneva airport
Summer time: 17:15-19:25
Winter time: 16:15-18:20
3. Check-in counters number 51 to 56 (may change on short noticed upon Airport Terminal management)
4. For goods bought in Switzerland, buyers should keep invoices and tax refund form, drop off tax refund letter in the appropriate mailbox after passing the security check, or go to the American Express tax refund counter to proceed to refund formalities. For goods bought other foreign countries, buyers should check with the custom of concerned countries.
5. Passengers can pick up a free ticket for public transport from the machine in the baggage collection area at the Arrival level. This Unireso ticket, offered by Genève Aéroport, allows you to use public transport in the canton of Geneva free for a period of 80 minutes.
6. For the use of airport trolley for luggage, coins of 2.-CHF or 2.-EUR are required and can be exchanged in the machine at the baggage claim area.
7. Business class passenger can access the priority lane to pass the security check in Geneva airport and reduce the queuing time.
8. Contact details
Mon to Fri 09:00-18:00 Tel: +41 (0)22 717 8651
Address: Bureau 1_952, Geneva Airport, 1215 Geneva 15, Switzerland
Mon to Fri 09:00-17:00 Tel: +41 (0)44 213 6080
Address: Nueschelerstrasse 35, 8001 Zurich, Switzerland
9. Call center
European call center: 00800-86-100-999
China mainland call center: 0086-10-95583