A visit to China on Air China gives you an experience of a lifetime
Explore China with our state-of-the-art Business Class service which features luxury 180-degree reclining seats and take advantage of the exclusive opportunity to book ground transportation in a BMW between the city and the airport in
Beijing,Shanghai,Chengdu,Guangzhou and Shenzhen.
Air China operates wide-body Airbus A330-200 aircraft to serve one of our newly opened air market – Switzerland. Beginning on May 7, 2013, Air China will start to offer 4 times weekly non-stop flights to serve Geneva from Beijing, using flights CA861/CA862 to provide passengers with more convenient and greater travel options to reach Asian and beyond.
Now you can book a Business Class seat online and then contact our call-center to request the limousine service to arrange a stress-free completion of your trip.
Air China offers preferential Business Class fares designed for our long-term passengers starting from 3,500 CHF (tax exclusive).
How to book complimentary limousine service by phone:
After you purchase your Business Class ticket, please call our dedicated customer service hotline to request the limousine service. When your request has been successfully processed, we will provide you with a complimentary ride in a BMW between the airport and designated downtown locations in the selected cities.
00-800-86-100-999 (Air china call center in Europe)
+86-10-95583 or +86-10-59281588 (Air china call center in China)
- Beijing: Urban area (within 5th ring road)
- Shanghai: Urban area
- Chengdu: Urban area
- Guangzhou: TianHe District, Yuexiu District, Li Wan District, HaiZhu District, BaiYun District, Huangpu District, Fanyu District, LuoGang District, HuaDu District
- Shenzhen: LuoHu District, FuTian District, BaoAn District, NanShan District, LongGang District
Scope of the application:
- When ground transportation services are available in Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu, Guangzhou and Shenzhen, a passenger who purchases a one-way ticket on domestic flights can enjoy the service one time (for example, a passenger holding a ticket for a Chengdu - Beijing flight may choose to enjoy either the drop-off service in Chengdu or the pick-up service in Beijing); a passenger who purchases a round-trip ticket or interline ticket for domestic flights can enjoy the service twice (for example, a passenger holding a ticket for a Chengdu – Beijing - Chengdu itinerary may use the service one time on each segment).
- This offer only applies to passengers holding a ticket issued by Air China.
- Free ground transportation is available between downtown Tianjin (including Binhai New Area) and T3, Beijing Capital International Airport.
- Pick-up service areas: for detailed information about the locations that qualify for free BMW ground transportation service, please contact the Air China hotline.